Derbyshire FA reserves the right to increase or decrease the course fee at its discretion.
- The Derbyshire FA does not accept responsibility for the loss, or damage to, candidate property or for personal injury caused during courses.
- If you are suspended “sine die” from football (by any County FA) then you are suspended from all football activity, including courses.
- Should you miss any session(s) of any course you sign up to, Derbyshire FA reserve the right to remove you from the course, and no refund will be given. However in exceptional circumstances candidates may be offered the opportunity to attend missed session(s) on other courses should availability allow, and Derbyshire FA will charge you extra accordingly.
- You will respect the course tutor, course venue and the other candidates and their points of view, and you will understand that if your behaviour, language or conduct is deemed 'unacceptable', 'offensive' or 'harmful' for any reason Derbyshire FA, and the venues, reserves the right to exclude you from continuing on your chosen course and if necessary, future courses, and no refund will be given
Derbyshire FA Refund Policy
The ‘Association’ has introduced a strict cancellation and transfer policy. Should a candidate need to cancel their place on a course for any reason, the following criteria will apply:
- More than 14 days’ notice – Full refund less a £20 administration charge.
- 14 days or less notice – 50% of course cost returned or transfer available for a surcharge of £20.
- 7 days or less notice – No refund is returned, only transfer available for a surcharge of £20.
Consideration will be given to candidates who, for health reasons are unable to attend and require a transfer to another course. A letter from a doctor or medical professional may be requested.