Following the national roll-out of the Whole Game System Player Registrations functionality, leagues across the county have adopted this method of registering their players. The leagues that have adopted this are:
- Alfreton & District Sunday Football League
- Central Midlands Football League
- Chesterfield & District Sunday Football League
- Derby City Football League
- Derby Junior Football League
- Derby Taverners Sunday League
- Derwent Valley Junior League
- High Peak Junior Football League
- Hope Valley Amateur Football League
- Long Eaton Sunday Football League
- Midlands Regional Alliance
- North Derbyshire Youth Football League
The FA piloted the WGS Player Registration process during the 2016-2017 season featuring 60 leagues from across the country, including one league in Derbyshire. Following feedback from all 60 leagues, The FA decided to conduct a national roll-out for all leagues in the country who could choose to opt in to use the WGS Player Registrations functionality.
This new process for Player Registrations ensures a more efficient way of registering players will help save time for volunteers that run football clubs in the future.
The FA have created some resources to support clubs with the process of registering their players.Step-by-step e-learning resource available here.
- Step-by-step pdf document available here
- Support Buttons on every page for Player Registrations on the Whole Game System
We recommend that you go through these resources before commencing your player registrations. We also recommend that you fully understand your league registration requirements to enable a smooth registration process for your club.If you do not fully understand what you need to do for your player registrations after going through these resources, contact either your league registrar or Derbyshire FA.
Some processes that form the player registration functionality will vary depending on your league requirements.
You will only need to complete the "data-cleansing" if your league has added players to Full-Time.
Some leagues have decided that they would still like a paper registration form completing and being sent off with the players signature on. If that is the case, we recommend that you collate all of the completed forms first and only send them off together once you have submitted every online registration to your league.