Network Events for Welfare Officers
Derbyshire FA will be hosting two network events for Club and League Welfare Officers over the next two weeks.
They are designed to provide a valuable update of key safeguarding topics affecting football, and provide an opportunity to meet with other designated safeguarding contacts across Derbyshire
The agenda will include:
- Historic Abuse in Football and the Safeguarding Operational Standard Review.
- Discussing what further safeguarding measures Welfare Officers would like to see introduced (Network session).
- Preparing for 2018-19 season.
- CRC’s through the Whole Game System.
- Setting up a Children’s panel to listen to their views on Safeguarding (Network session).
- FAQS (Using Whole Game system/ FA CRC’s / New Data Protection regulations).
More topics may be added.
Network Event Details:
- 30th April 2018 - Brookfield Community School, Chatsworth Rd, Chesterfield S40 3NS
- 1st May 2018 - Lees Brook Community School, Morley Rd, Derby DE21 4QX
All sessions will start at 6.30pm and finish at 8.30pm
If you would like to attend one of the sessions please contact Cath Morton, County Welfare Officer on 01332 361422 or via email email@example.com.