The FA have today opened the ‘Stay in the Game’ scheme, which will allow adult male teams to apply for grants, in an effort to increase club retention in the game.
The application window for these grants opened today (17th April) and will close on 6th June.
Adult male teams from U18s-and-upwards are able to apply for support from the ‘Stay in the Game’ scheme, which will allow open-age male teams to continue their participation in the game.
Grants of £750 over two years are available, one per club.
Teams will be eligible to apply for this funding if they meet the below criteria:
- Clubs that have two or more male teams (U18, U19, U21, U23, Open Age and Veterans
- Hold FA Charter Standard Club status (Adult, Development or Community)
- Commit to become an FA Charter Standard club within season 2019/20
Clubs will be prioritised in the following areas:
- Clubs that have been in existence for five seasons or more
- Clubs with three or more adult teams
- Clubs that have been in existence for ten seasons or more
- Clubs that operate in leagues employing Full Time
To complete an application or for more information please click here.
Derbyshire FA has a pot of money to help adult male teams continue into 2019/20 season. The money is to ensure that the team continues. The funding is open to all adult male teams from U18 upwards including veterans teams. The funding is open from 17th April till 6th June and will £200 per team on an application basis.
Click here to download the criteria and application form.
For both funds if you have any questions, please contact Angie Harper, Football Development Officer, at email@example.com or call 01332 361422.