Vacancy: Coach Education Coordinator
Salary: Competitive (depending on experience).
Closing date: Monday 21st October 2019 - 9am.
Here at Derbyshire CFA we are responsible for overseeing, promoting and developing local grassroots football and supporting The FA in delivering the National Game Strategy.
The shared values, vision and pride of our workforce is central to our success. We are a team of highly skilled, passionate and hardworking individuals who are committed to the future of grassroots football in Derbyshire. We understand that diversity promotes innovation, and therefore we look for people who are great at what they do, no matter their background.
Overview of the role:
- Deliver the Football Education Programme for the County.
- To plan and administer the Football Education Programme and any other courses/schemes, as identified in the DCFA Operational Plan.
- To support the delivery of The FA National Game Strategy including coach inclusion targets in Derbyshire, in partnership with key partners.
- Ensure that the CFA effectively implement and maintain the FA’s Safeguarding Operating Standard within Football.
What you’ll be doing: (See role profile for full details - download link at the bottom of the page)
Who we are looking for:
- A committed and hard-working person who is passionate about the future of grassroots football in Derbyshire.
- A person with credible experience in course administration & event planning.
- A good effective communicator with high levels of customer service.
What we can offer:
- An exciting and challenging role within a changing, dynamic sports organisation.
- A competitive salary and a range of benefits for the right candidate.
The successful applicant will need to be passionate and committed to the development of football at a local level; be able to work under pressure, handle multiple priorities and meet deadlines. They will need to demonstrate exceptional customer service, be able to work as part of a team with excellent planning, communication and presentation skills.
This organisation is committed to safeguarding children and adults at risk of harm. We expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All relevant staff are required to undertake an FA DBS Enhanced level check and sign the Safeguarding Code of Conduct.
Derbyshire CFA promotes inclusion and diversity and welcomes applications from everyone. If you have any specific requirements in respect of the recruitment or interview process, please mention this in your covering letter.
You will be required work 37 hours per week and have a flexible approach to hours worked, as these will include evenings and weekend.
This post is a full-time role and contracted until 30th June 2021 subject to further funding.
Interested applicants must send in the following via email to email@example.com:
- Covering letter along with a current CV
- Expected Salary
- Name of two references
Any further information relative to the role please contact Liam Rooney, Football Development Manager (or in his absence a member of the Senior Management Team) 01332 361 422.
Closing date for applications is Monday 21st October - 9am.
Interviews are expected to be held on Wednesday 30th October 2019.
Due to the high volume of expected applications for this post, feedback will only be provided to those shortlisted candidates.
*Previous applicants need not apply.
Please click here to download the full role profile.