At Derbyshire FA, we are responsible for overseeing, promoting, and developing local grassroots football and supporting The FA in delivering the National Game Strategy.
The shared values, vision and pride of our workforce is central to our success. We are a team of highly skilled, passionate, and hardworking individuals who are committed to the future of grassroots football in Derbyshire. We understand that diversity promotes innovation, and therefore we look for people who are great at what they do, no matter their background.
Overview of the role:
- To support delivery of The FA Grassroots Football Strategy and the Derbyshire County FA Business Strategy.
- To strategically coordinate disability football provision across Derbyshire.
- To influence and support the growth and retention of disability football.
- To ensure that every affiliated football fixture is played on a ‘good’ quality pitch.
- To support the Football Development Manager to identify and activate priority projects for Football Foundation investment via Local Football Facility Plans.
- To support the adoption of FA technology systems across grassroots football.
- To comply with FA rules, regulations, policies, procedures, and guidance that are in place.
- To support in the delivery of diversity and inclusion targets and in creating a more inclusive culture across the CFA.
- Ensure that the CFA effectively implement and maintain the FA’s Safeguarding 365 Standard within Football.
What we’re looking for:
- A committed and hard-working person who is passionate about the future of grassroots football in Derbyshire.
- Passionate about working in disability football.
- Knowledge and understanding of the barriers to participation faced by disabled players.
Download the Application Pack below for further details about the role and how to apply.
Football Development Officer - Application Pack
The closing date for applications is Sunday 29 January 2023.
For more information regarding the vacancy, please contact Liam Rooney, Football Development Manager, on email@example.com