Derbyshire FA are looking for a passionate and experienced individual to support grassroots clubs to apply their learnings from the Equal Game Training and build their own Equal Game Action Plan.
Job Title: Equal Game Ambassador - Women & Girls Football
Salary: £25 per hour
Closing Date: Wednesday 8 February 2023, 17:00
Derbyshire FA is looking for an enthusiastic and experienced individual with a passion for grassroots football to join the team. We are the guardian of the national game in Derbyshire. We are responsible for efficiently governing and developing the local game and strive to positively influence participation for all in football regardless of age, ability, sex, sexual orientation, race, religion, and socio-economic status.
The successful candidate will be responsible for support grassroots football clubs to apply their learnings from the Equal Game Training and build their own Equal Game Action Plan; creating more accessible opportunities for women and girls.
- Engage with selected England Football Accredited clubs following their completion of the ‘Equal Game Training’
- Signpost and help clubs access relevant support
- Support clubs to build and sustain relationships with relevant local partners
- Collaborate with County FA staff, national FA staff, and other grassroots football stakeholders
- Maintain records of the support being provided to grassroots club
- What we are looking for
- Someone with a demonstrated history and understanding of the grassroots football network, and the ability to build trust and develop effective working relationships with Club Committees. They will need to be an advocate for female football with an understanding of the challenges and barriers that both players and volunteers can face.
What we can offer
- Access to high-quality training, networking, and personal development opportunities.
- A varied and exciting working life, where you’ll learn about all aspects of grassroots football.
Derbyshire FA is committed to safeguarding children and adults at risk. Due to the nature of this role, the successful candidate will be required to undertake a Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check through The FA DBS process. The possession of a criminal record will not necessarily prevent an applicant from obtaining this post, as all cases are judged individually according the nature of the role and the information provided.
How to Apply
To apply for the role, please send a CV and cover letter to Callum Convery (email@example.com) no later than 17:00 on Wednesday 8 February 2023. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted by email to arrange a mutually convenient interview time.
View the Recruitment Pack below for full details on the role.