The FA Safeguarding Adults Course
Safeguarding adults in disabilility football.
THE FA's SAFEGUARDING ADULTS
What does it cover?
This course explores the meaning of ‘safeguarding adults’ and ‘adult at risk’.
It looks at:
- The context of abuse – and the signs and indicators;
- How to report any concerns;
- How to use safeguards to reduce the risk of harm.
Who’s it for?
Anyone who wants to check or extend their understanding of this topic.
- People in grassroots open-age disability football;
- County FA staff, council and board members;
- Staff in community club organisations in the EFLT who support disability programmes.
What if I need to report a concern?
If you have a safeguarding adult concern, speak to your club's Adult CWO.
If they're not available or you don't have one, contact your local county FA and ask for the designated safeguarding officer.
You can also email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Get In Touch
Jenny Blewitt | Designated Safeguarding Officer
Phone: 01332 361422
Mobile: 07507 427548