There are five ways to report a concern:
• To your Club Welfare Officer – please find out from your club who these people are;
• To your County FA Designated Safeguarding Officer.
• By emailing The FA Safeguarding Team at email@example.com or by calling and asking for the team on 0800 169 1863;
• If urgent and you cannot contact your club, league or County FA Designated Safeguarding Officer, you should call the NSPCC 24 hour helpline on 0808 800 5000;
• If it is an emergency because a child or children are at immediate risk, then call the Police or Children’s Social Care in your area.
• Direct to the local Police or Children’s Social Care services, or
• The Child Protection in Sport Unit at firstname.lastname@example.org, or The NSPCC Helpline on 0808 800 5000 or email email@example.com.
Any adult or young person with concerns about a colleague’s conduct towards a child or young person can also use whistle-blowing by calling 0800 169 1863 and asking for The FA’s safeguarding team, or via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.